ONE TO ONE TEACHING ASSISTANT POSITIONS
Level 1 (1-1 funding reliant temporary contract for a named child)
Start date: Immediate
Term Time Contracts
Contract hours from 25 to 31.25 hrs per week depending on child
Salary will be paid at Point 5 (£9.74 per hour)
We are looking for teaching assistants who are sensitive to the needs of pupils and are who able to motivate, work with and care for children who need that extra special someone to support their learning.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to inclusion.
- Enjoy making learning a positive experience
- Have experience of adapting the curriculum and creating bespoke activities to meet an individual’s needs.
- Be highly organised and have excellent time management skills.
- Be able to work under the guidance of the class teacher and SENCo but have the ability to use their own initiative to support individuals
- Have excellent interpersonal skills that motivate and inspire children
- Be highly motivated, have a positive attitude and be prepared to develop relationships with children who need consistency and clear boundaries from someone who really cares.
- Experience of working with primary aged pupils and a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon 17th April 2023
The school reserves the right to appoint a candidate at an earlier date, if an exceptionally qualified individual applies who is available for an immediate start.
Interviews: To be confirmed
Application packs available from the school website www.parklaneprimary.com
We reserve the right to withdraw the advert in the event of an exceptional candidate applying.